The Sculpture Pin Curl Tool Box Set from Lauren Rennells is a reproduction of an actual styling tool used in the mid-20th century to aid women in creating fast, uniform curls.Pin curls were the building block of hairstyles popular during the 1930s, 1940s, 1950s and into the 1960s. The 50-page instruction booklet written by Lauren Rennells, author of Vintage Hairstyling, provides detailed directions on pin curls, its many forms and uses, and styling vintage curls and waves. The poster, which can be easily framed in an 11×14 frame to add beauty to the boudoir, has over 80 vintage pencil sketches of hairstyle ideas. Everything comes in an adorable pink and blue box and makes an excellent gift.This Retro Sculpture Pin Curl Tool Box Set gets you over all of your pin curling hurdles. Pin curls are an important key to creating an authentic vintage style and this tool will hold your hand along the way.
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
- To all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo – Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees