These 60s Sailor Denim Pants in Blue take you back to the fabulous sixties! Jeans have been a wardrobe staple for many years, but it was in the late 1960s that jeans’ legs kept getting wider. The timeless denim fabric really catches your eye, while the double sailor style buttons, the contrast stitching, the pockets at the front and back and the straight-cut, wide, ankle-length legs add the perfect finishing touches. Made of a sturdy, yet supple organic cotton blend (barely stretches) for a comfy fit. Denim is a love that never fades! High waistContrast stitchingPockets at the front and backBelt loops6-button closure at the frontStraight, wide legAnkle length
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
- To all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo – Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees