Audrey Hepburn would have loved wearing this 50s Penelope Polkadot Pleated Shirt Dress in Black! And really, who wouldn’t?! 😉 Her blouse top features a pointed collar, a row of gold toned buttons and long sleeves. The elasticated seam accentuates the waist and from here she flows into a full swing skirt with plissé pleating. Made of a supple and smooth, black fabric (doesn’t stretch) peppered with white polkadots that is a joy to wear. “Elegance is the only beauty that never fades!” And you will wrap yourself in elegance with Penelope! Full swing style Pointed collar Row of gold toned buttons Long sleeves Elastic waist seam Plissé skirt Hits mid-calf at a height of 1.70m / 5’7″
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
- To all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo – Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees