Where does all my money go?! It’s like hocus pocus I’m brokus! Does this sound familiar? So, it’s time you only start taking some loose change with you in this 50s I Thought I Had More Money Coin Purse and you’ll never spend more money than strictly necessary! Made of (95%) recycled material with a wrinkled look in black, finished off with a wonderful print of a colourful peacock with impressive feathers and the text: ”I thought I had more money” Oh well, shopping is still cheaper than therapy! 😉 Small purseZip closureFits loose change or a few cardsRecycled material (95%) 1% of the proceeds of this item will be donated to environmental organisations around the world
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
- To all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo – Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees