Don’t feel like wearing high heels (for just a little while)? Then these 50s Champion Breton Stripes Sneakers in White and Navy are the perfect addition to your wardrobe! Sneakers are very popular nowadays but back in the 1950s they were already a beloved wardrobe staple of some of our favourite style icons such as Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn! Must-haves! These nautical sneakers are made of sturdy, white canvas with navy-blue stripes and white laces. Finished with a sturdy yet flexible white sole to ensure hours of comfort while wearing these babies! Now you know why this brand has been in business since 1916 😉 White laces Fabric lining Soft footbed with Dream FoamRubber anti-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
- To all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo – Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees