How do you spell vavavoom? These gorgeous 50s Betty Pumps are the ultimate pin-up pumps! Dancing Days By Banned did it again… admit it, you can’t say no to these beauties? They look super sassy thanks to the black lacquer, the black piping, the adjustable ankle strap, the typical vintage style T-straps and the platform, making them not as high as they seem to be. If you could frame them you would. And when you put them on, don’t forget to take a moment to enjoy the super comfy foot bed. Made from a high quality black faux leather and finished off with a deep red outsole and anti-skid ridges. Sold yet? Adjustable strap Black buckle Comfy footbed Platform
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
- To all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo – Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees