This 50s Andy Anchor Stripes Dress in Blue and White is sweet sailor style at its best. The fitted top is styled with a V-neckline with adjustable spaghetti straps and from the waist down she runs into a flowy semi-swing skirt with a playful ruffle hem. Made of a supple and smooth fabric (doesn’t stretch) featuring a stripe pattern in a denim-blue and white colour way and embroidered little anchors. Spend a wonderful summer with Andy! Semi-swing style Lined top V-neckline Adjustable spaghetti straps Smock panel at the back of the bodice Detachable tie belt Ruffle hem Hidden zipper at the side Hits mid-calf at a height of 1.70m / 5’7″
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
- To all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo – Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees